Economic and Community Development Advisement
For close to a decade, Landair Project Resources affiliate firm, LPR/Urban Initiatives, has worked with communities and non-profit organizations to strengthen economic, community development and cultural links. LRP/Urban Initiatives provides a comprehensive approach to public policy and program initiatives and program management in the areas of affordable housing, community and cultural economic development. Our work in communications and community relations can support this process.
We work with public bodies to evaluate sites, districts and campuses, identify initiatives and incentives for urban revitalization, such as the feasibility of a successful cultural district. LPR/Urban Initiatives prepares market surveys for proposed special districts or developments, creates site selection criteria and/or district charting, and conducts site selection.
We help establish action plans, prepare project summaries, financing packages (conventional/non-conventional financing including tax credits, tax-exempt bonds, public and private sources), fundraising campaign plans and cost estimates in support of these.
- Feasibility analysis: evaluate sites and organizational “campuses”; prepare market surveys for proposed special districts or developments
- Establish public policy, program development and financing strategies for affordable housing, cultural and community economic development initiatives
- Prepare project summaries, financing packages and cost estimates
- Create site selection criteria and/or district charting and diagrams and conduct site selection
- A comprehensive participation and outreach plan capable of educating and informing
- Package conventional and non-conventional real estate financing including tax credits and tax exempt bonds from both public and private sources